Had I not bought shell-on shrimp that I had to peel and devein, this may have gone down in history as the quickest, easiest dinner ever.
The basic gist is that you cook the shrimp (which takes just a minute or two), add some of that bagged broccoli slaw you get in the produce section, and then some prepared teriyaki sauce. Here are some specifics, if you really need them:
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Oil or cooking spray
- Heat a large pan over medium- to medium-high heat. Add about 1 Tbsp oil, or spray with cooking spray. Add the shrimp and cook until pink, which takes about a minute or two.
- Remove the shrimp to a plate, and add the broccoli slaw to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the slaw starts to lose its firmness.
- Add the shrimp and teriyaki sauce to the pan and mix around so everything gets a hit of teriyaki.
- Serve plain or over rice.
- **You can also add whatever odds and ends of veggies you have in the fridge. I added some red bell pepper just to use it up.**