Breastfeeding makes me hungry. Like, really REALLY hungry. I eat two breakfasts (like a freaking Hobbit), a big lunch, snacks throughout the day, and a nice dinner and dessert. Way more food than I’m used to eating.
So when I eat something, I want it to be filling and satisfying. That’s why I liked this Sambazon juice. It was thick and creamy and chocolatey, but not too sweet. The thickness gave my empty stomach a nice satisfied feeling, and the protein kept me satisfied for several hours afterwards.
I chose the Chocolate + Almond + Coconut Milk flavor, and paired it with a slice of toasted cinnamon-raisin bread. Like how the labels are matchy-matchy? Total coincidence.
I’m excited to check out the different varieties of Sambazon. They sell it at my local Giant (among other places) so it’s not one of those things you can just get at a health-food store or at Whole Foods. I love accessible healthy foods. (PS – You can also find them on Facebook, where they post coupons all the time)
Sambazon is available in a range of flavors and health-specific combinations:
- Açaí/Antioxidant: Original or Açaí+Blueberry+Pomegranate
- Energy: A rich berry superfood juice blend with 50mg of organic caffeine per bottle, and a new Mocha Java superfood smoothie with 80mg of organic caffeine from fair trade coffee beans, plus a hint of chocolate.
- Protein (the one I chose): Açaí berry + Vanilla; Açaí berry + Chocolate; Chocolate + Almond + Coconut milk
- Supergreens with Kale + Ginger
- Blended Breakfast: Strawberry-banana blend
Sambazon juices retail for around $2.99. Wanna try it without spending a dime? Use the rafflecopter form below to enter to win three free product vouchers, plus a wooden bowl and spoon valued at $45.Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.