I saw these 3-Ingredient Baked Nutella Donuts on Lauren’s Latest and immediately pinned it and made it for my guys that very weekend. And then again the next weekend. I could probably swing doing them on weekday mornings too, but I like to keep weekend breakfasts special.
My son’s eyes lit up when he saw these, and he devoured them. The recipe makes 6 in a regular donut pan, which is perfect for our family of three. We each get two small-ish donuts, and add some fruit on the side to round it out a little.
Okay, fine, I won’t profess they’re healthy, since we know Nutella’s not a health food, but it IS made with whole wheat flour, so that helps a little, right? My recipe doesn’t follow Lauren’s exactly, but they turned out really great. I mean, you really can’t go wrong with these.
- 2/3 cup Nutella (plus more for frosting)
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your nonstick donut pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Distribute evenly in your donut pan (I put the mixture in a ziploc bag, and snip the corner so I can just pipe it in there.)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then put on a cooling rack. Let cool another 10 minutes (at least), and then frost with more Nutella.